- Unbox your Brother HL L6200DWT printer.
- You will find a drum unit and toner cartridge assembly, a driver installation CD, a reference guide, a power cord, a quick setup guide and a product safety guide along with your HL L6200DWT printer.
- Remove the packing materials from your L6200DWT printer.
- Open the front panel of your HL L6200DWT printer.
- Pull out the drum unit and remove the silica gel pack from the drum unit.
- Remove the orange tape around the sides of your L6200DWT printer’s drum unit.
- And you will find a long orange tape under the HL L6200DWT printer, which must be removed now. Then close the front panel.
- The toner cartridges will be already installed in the drum unit for your L6200DWT printer. ( for the reinstallation, power on your HL L6200DWT printer and open the drum unit. Take away the old toner cartridge. Uncover the toner cartridges. Install it in the holder until it fixes in its position and close it.)
- Open the paper tray that is under the drum unit.
- Install the white sheets in the paper tray and adjust the width guides. Do not adjust the width guides too tightly as this may damage your paper and may cause paper stuck issues.
- Now, connect the power cord that you got along with the package to your printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Poweron your L6200DWT printer. Before switching on your printer, make sure that you have removed all the packing materials away from your Brother HL L6200DWT printer to avoid printing issues.
brother-printer.co is an independent service provider for printer technical assistance. All the above information of the names, images, information, services and products on this website are refer to guide the user. we do not assert any ownership, association or endorsement of the HP products listed in this website. Users are advised to review our policies for all the website usages.
brother-printer.co is technical support service provider.our vision is to provide world class tech support service to ease and simplify the life of an average computer/gadget user and to make using device a happy experience.